BLOOMSBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT
PRESS RELEASE: November 20. 2020
DOWNTOWN ZONE PARKING PERMITS
Valid January 01, 2021 – June 30, 2021
Permits for those who live or work in our downtown area.
Where: Bloomsburg Parking Office, Town Hall, 301 E 2nd Street, Bloomsburg PA,
OR ONLINE at: www.bloompd.com
Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
- When: Current permit holders may purchase permits beginning Monday, January 4, 2021
(Must have old permit and the required information below)
- NEW permit holders may purchase permits beginning Monday, January 11, 2021
Downtown Residents must bring:
- Proof of residency – a signed full lease or current utility bill with permit holders name and address on it. Lease must have dates of lease and be signed by landlord.
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Photo ID
Downtown Employees must bring:
- Vehicle registration card
- Photo ID
- Completed application
Online Applicants will be required to provide copies of the following items:
- PDF Only: Current, complete signed lease or current utility bill
- PDF Only: Vehicle Registration
- JPEG of your current permit.
Once all your information is reviewed you will receive a link for payment. Payment must be made immediately to reserve your permit choice. Permits will not be issued until full payment is received.
All communication will be through email.
Permits Zones and Costs (6 months)
Zone B ($125) Lightstreet Road / North Street
Zone C ($185) Diner – Tri Lot
Zone D ($185) East Pine Ave Lot
Zone E ($185) Pine Ave Lot
Zone F ($125) Employee Lot (next to St. Columba Church)
Zone G ($185) Library Lot
Zone H ($150) North Market Street (north of W Ridge Ave)
Zone I ($150) West Pine Ave Lot (behind Post Office)
Zone J ($125) Hoppe’s Lot
Masks are required upon entering Town Hall.